Who we are\u2026.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver medical record and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the United States.
What we offer\u2026.
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox Health into the greatest health technology company but create a career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our employees are the proudest of and our IT Group is comprised of some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change how the health Industry manages its' medical records.
Purpose of this role...
Ciox Health is looking for a skilled Product Owner to join the Provider Product Team. The Provider team prides themselves on challenging the status quo within the Healthcare IT space through innovation, self-motivation, and team camaraderie. The Product Owner assists the Product Manager in conveying a clear product vision to the scrum team with an emphasis on effective communication and collaboration. The Product Owner is primarily responsible for managing a well maintained, groomed and effective product backlog through the creation of user stories that support the product and organizational objectives. The Product Owner gets detailed requirements from stakeholder, customer and Product Manager feedback and clearly communicates this feedback into user stories. This role is the liaison between the Scrum team and the Product Manager & Business. The Product Owner has a strong business acumen & technical understanding to ensure the business need is achieved through development efforts.Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining a well groomed product backlog that will support multiple scrum teams
- Translates the Product Manager's roadmap initiatives into clearly defined feature sets
- Writes user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Documents workflows and wireframes that will be used to support UI/UX design and development
- Participates in Scrum meetings, facilitates Grooming and Tasking, and assists Scrum Master in organizing Sprint Reviews
- Advises Technical writer(s) of new product specifications are accurately updated to reflect product enhancements
- Manages the launch planning process by working closely with Training and Marketing to develop respective documentation and/or communication
- Promotes continuous improvement of the scrum teams
- Background with Development, able to review code to keep development teams on course.
- 5-7 years of experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- 3-5 years of experience working as Product Owner
- 1-3 years experience working in the healthcare IT
- Experienced in assisting Scrum Master and facilitating Scrum ceremonies including Grooming, Tasking and Sprint Reviews
- Familiar with both backend and frontend development
- Must have a proactive work ethic, desire to challenge the status quo, and an attitude that focuses on the voice of the customer
- Efficient in Microsoft Visio creating detailed workflows and wireframes
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced IT environment with medium to large scale projects
- Possesses an innovative spirit, is high energy, with ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organization, documentation, change management and project management skills
- Ability to work with and influence peers, scrum teams and management
- Requires a Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Agile or Scrum certified preferred, but not required
- Six Sigma certification is a bonus
Agile Software Development
Scrum (Software Development)
Hardworking And Dedicated