To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Modis • Spring, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Modis is currently searching for a Software Engineer with a desire to work within the Azure PaaS Model.
We are looking for a senior full stack software engineer and prefer a minimum of 3 years of experience and end-to-end development and product support experiences, specifically in the Azure Production Environment.
As a software engineer on the Azure PaaS team, you will work closely with the customers in:
• Requirements gathering
• Software Development
• Application Deployment
• Steady State support
You will also work on an Agile team and will participate in planning and prioritization of the teams work activities to meet goals and timelines, as well as with the Product Owner and other developers on requirements for new development and upgrade requests to the team's software portfolio.
Mandatory Technical Skills
• Experience with developing and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms, including Microsoft Azure. Specifically, experience with using Azure's Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offerings.
• Experience with data lake (Azure Data Lake), ETL (Azure Data Factory, SSIS) technologies and data warehouse systems.
• Experience in ARM templates (Azure Cloud deployment technologies)
• Experience with building and deploying REST APIs
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and writing unit, regression and integration tests
• Proficient in using Microsoft Toolchain including SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET
• Nice to have languages: Python, C#/.NET, Go, Node
• Experience with Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio Team Services
• Experience with package management tools (e.g. Nuget, NPM)
• Experience with automated UI tests - experience with Visual Studio Coded UI Tests a plus
• Proficient in Git and Gitflow / GitHub Flow
• Basic understanding of automated builds and deployments (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery)
• Experience in PowerShell
If interested, Apply today! We are excited to see your resume!
For any questions, Contact Benjamin Wansley at 336.291.1949 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]