You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
*** $1000 Signing Bonus ***
As a Fricker’s manager, you will be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to the team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, training, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional guest experience.
We reward and encourage exceptional performance through a friendly, fulfilling work environment. You will also enjoy many opportunities for career advancement along with great compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for exceptional challenge with opportunity for career advancement, look to Fricker’s!
Management roles at Fricker’s are different from other restaurants because:
- Many of our guests are friendly regulars from the neighborhood and community
- We are very community oriented. We have great relationships with schools, universities, recreation leagues, and other local businesses.
- We hire individuals who can utilize their own management style to achieve our company’s objectives.
- We offer a flexible 5-day work week.
Job Duties Include:
- Executing Fricker’s unique brand of fun, food, sports and spirits.
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Achieving optimal performance from our staff by communicating job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor efficiencies.
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and training quality individuals.
- Must have at least two years of recent restaurant management experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record. Minimum of 2 professional references.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude; Customer/Guest Service Focused
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
In addition to competitive salaries for our management roles, we provide:
- $1000 Signing Bonus paid after 90 days!
- Competitive bonus program paid monthly
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with matching contributions
- Rewards Program
- Paid vacation
- Free meals
- 2 year(s): Full-service restaurant experience
Licenses & Certifications
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 31147854592
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.