Ridgecrest Dining Services is now accepting applications for Part Time professional Servers. Tired of working at the same old cafe's & restaurants? Mt. Airy's premier Retirement Community offers an upscale dining experience for our residents every day.
Must be willing to work
nights and weekends.
This position is located in Surry County.
Are you looking for a place where you can be proud of what you do & the product you put in front of your guests? If you want to be part of a great Dining team, Ridgecrest may be the perfect fit for you.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Part Time benefits include 401k & PTO
C (Programming Language)