To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chaska, MN 55318
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Staff • Chaska, MN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A company in Chaska, MN is looking for Machine Operators to add to their team on a temporary-to-hire basis! Machine Operators will monitor machines and may be involved in equipment set-up, calibration, and perform finish operations. Other core job responsibilities include –
- Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products under moderate supervision
- Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations
- Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures
- Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure meets client standards
- Follows established documentation for product manufacturing
- Cleans and maintains machinery
Pay: $19-25/hour, depending on experience and shift
- 2nd Shift – 4pm to 2am, Monday through Thursday
- 4th Shift – 6am to 6pm, Friday through Sunday
- 5th Shift – 6pm to 6am, Friday through Sunday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years’ experience operating machinery in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Medical device experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of drawings and blueprints with ability to interpret information
- Ability to work with small precision parts
- Must have basic knowledge of visual and dimensional inspection techniques
If you are interested in this position, apply now or text “Apply” to 320-335-9543 to schedule an interview in less than 5 minutes!