A small community bank located in near the Eau Claire, WI area has been a part of the community for over half a century. They continue to grow and build a professional and successful team, and where the decisions are made locally. Due to the recent growth they are seeking to add an IT Manager to their family friendly working atmosphere. This bank is located within a thriving community that offers so much to do for every type of person.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- You will be a valued professional as you work side-by-side with other experienced lending professionals.
- Competitive compensation: $60,000 - $70,000.
- Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vison insurance.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee all the IT duties and responsibilities.
- No direct reports.
- Manage Jack Henry Software.
- Create and maintain appropriate policies and procedures.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Jack Henry Software experience.
- Willing to train the right individual.
Contact Travis Peper today for more detail Phone number blocked - click to apply or email a confidential copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply!
Keywords: finance, banking, SD, South Dakota, NE, Nebraska, Sioux Falls, Sioux Falls Area Recruiting, recruiting services, top 10 midwest accounting recruiters, Dell Rapids recruiting, consulting services, Executive Recruiting Consultants, ERC, accounting, lending, commercial lender, ag lender, MN, Minnesota, IA, Iowa, Banking industry, finance industry, Wisconsin Finance jobs, Twin Cities finance careers, IT careers, IT Manager jobs, Wisconsin banking careers, technology, finance and banking industry jobs, Wisconsin careers, information technology jobs, IT Manager