To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Property Management
PenFed Credit Union • San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Director, Property Management
PenFed Credit Union is hiring a Director, Property Management at our San Antonio Service Center in San Antonio, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for assigned PenFed property management under the direction of the VP, Property Management. This position is a leadership position within the Global Fixed Assets division of PenFed, which includes, Service Centers, IT facilities, and financial centers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Coach, develop and lead the property management team consisting of Property Managers, Engineers, and General Maintenance personnel.
- Seek out and evaluate state of the art energy management systems to determine how PenFed may benefit from their use. Make recommendations to senior leaderships and implements as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain budgets for all assigned facilities.
- Negotiate, combine and monitor all vendor contracts to ensure discount pricing related to preventive maintenance, repairs, housekeeping duties and more as needed.
- Manage electronic work order and vendor tracking system.
- Oversee the general maintenance programs for all assigned buildings including housekeeping, café operations, HVAC, roofing, electrical, UPS units, and generators.
- Develop, implement, and maintain three-year corporate preventive maintenance program for all sites.
- Develop, plan and monitor project timelines and milestones for assigned maintenance projects.
- Drive consistency of operations, identify best practices and lead implementation.
- Facilitate a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Consult with vendors for projects related to existing assets and those under development
- Oversee all related programs policies and procedures to conform to federal, state and local regulations standards and guidelines. Address environmental, health and safety issues including compliance with ADA and OSHA requirements.
- Develop and implement national vendor support at assigned locations and manage vendors to obtain the highest quality of service for our employees.
- Ensure timely response of all maintenance tickets provide timely and critical reports.
- Stay abreast of industry compliance, legal and code issues to ensure company adherence.
*This role is responsible for ensuring business continuity.*
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ of related work experience is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ of experience in leadership and project management is required.
This position will supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
Facility Management certification is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.8 million members and over $25 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.