You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Information Systems Specialist
• Client is seeking a Help Desk/Desktop Support Analyst with strong Help Desk Support experience to serve as part of a Tier 1 organization.
• The hours of service will be on the Help Desk's 1st Shift from 7am to 330pm.
• The successful candidate for this position is eligible to work over 40 hours a week, as required by the Shift Supervisor.
• The client will only consider candidates who can work those designated hours.
• The candidate should demonstrate strong technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook 2016, Exchange Online, Office 2016, Excel, Active Directory, O365, Teams, SharePoint/OneDrive, Client Desktops/Laptops/Tablets, Dell Desktops/Laptops/Tablets and Microsoft Windows 7.x, 8.x and 10.
• The successful candidate will be expected to interface with internal customers and various technical support teams. The demonstrated ability to follow standard operating procedures and processes is essential.
The contractor is required have:
• t least Seven years of overall IT experience, including a minimum of Five years of experience providing general help desk support with working knowledge of opening and maintaining help desk cases using IT Service Management (ITSM) tools such as ServiceNow.
• t least Two years' experience in desktop/laptop troubleshooting, IT systems monitoring, operations support, call center.
• Excellent written and oral communications are required as this position will interface with clients via voice, e-mail, and instant messaging.
• Demonstrated ability to concisely summarize and document client issues is required.
• t least five years supporting Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10, Microsoft Office (2013, 2016 and O365), and Microsoft Outlook.
• Strong Level 1 network and VPN diagnosis and troubleshooting skills. 6. Knowledge of AirWatch, iPhone or similar smart phone enterprise support, SharePoint Admin.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. 8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills who can work with people at various levels of the organization.
• 9. Familiar with maintaining documentation and communication via Microsoft Office solutions such as SharePoint, Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced skills in Excel is a plus.
• BS/BA in Information Systems,Computer Science or related field HIGHLY DESIRABLE
• HDI or SDI Certification is PREFERABLE *** This position may require weekend and/or overtime work.
• The position is classified as 'Essential Personnel' requiring some onsite work attendance on client-designated holidays and days when the is Closed.
• The Primary Place of Performance is Washington DC Metro Campus' New York Avenue facility.
• The Secondary Place of Performance is the facility in Baltimore, MD and Richmond, VA during contingency events.
• hybrid work arrangement with a mix of on-site (2-3days per week) and remote work.
• The contractor may be tasked to perform Supervisory or Lead Analyst roles as delegated by the Help Desk Manager or Supervisor.
- Active Directory Group
- Call Centers
- Help Desk
- It Service Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g4btcvb
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.