Kelly Services is hiring manufacturing / production / finishing workers in Ringwood, IL!
As a Packaging/Finishing Operator you will assist in the packaging, drumming and repackaging, of Polymers, Semi Works, and Adhesives to ensure production expectations are met in a safe, accurate and timely manner. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your manufacturing career to the next level.
Requires some production, logistics or warehouse experience, a high school diploma or GED and a driver's license
Pay rate: $17.50 per hour!
• Available overtime
• Health benefit package
• Paid time off
• Holiday pay
• 3 months hands on job training
• Lucrative referral bonus program
12 hour rotating shift -7 pm-7 am (you will train on days for the first two weeks), 36 hours one week, 48 the next with additional hours available
Health Benefits available
• 6 Months of packaging and manufacturing preferred
• Ability to lift 55lbs
• Ability to wear Personal Protective Gear and ability to wear a cartridge respirator
• Experience using hand tools and power tools to seal containers
• Understanding and ability to be coached on the job
Valid Drivers License required.
• Accurately and safely fill containers with materials
• Perform quality checks to ensure accuracy
• Perform data entry and necessary paperwork
• Accurately weigh and record findings to ensure processes are met
• Safely transport finished products within the site using a hand truck
• Must be able to adapt to an ever changing environment and the ability to refocus attention
• Must be safety minded and have good housekeeping habits
Please submit resume or call Leigh at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to speaking with you today!!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Packaging And Labeling