Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$16.00 to $21.00 hourly
An opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk at a a company in a growing industry has opened up. This position is offered through Accountemps. Located in Victor, New York, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opening. In this progressive department, career growth and quick advancement is possible. The Accounts Payable Clerk duties will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
How you will make an impact
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Specialist
for more information.