To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middleton, WI 53562
- Andrew Ramberg
- Phone: 608-275-4416
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Governance Analyst
Spectrum Brands • Middleton, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Spectrum Brands utilizes a Shared Services model that enables resources to be leveraged across the organization. The Shared Services team is made up of information technology, human resources, indirect sourcing, finance & accounting professionals that support all business units. Shared services teams are headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin but have members across the country.
The Security Governance Analyst is responsible for promoting and executing a high quality security governance services consistent with company policies, applicable law(s) and regulations. This position supports Spectrum Brands' global divisions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Guides employees and external entities through utilizing credibility and subject matter expertise that aligns security and enterprise architectures.
- Work with Information Technology, Internal and External Audit, and business partners to develop continuous monitoring and technology-enabled audit techniques.
- Manage policies for accuracy, appropriateness and compliance.
- Support the evaluation of program resources and assist in the procurement of tools, and internal and/or external resources to ensure proper execution of the compliance program.
- Assist in continuous improvement of the internal control framework, including the integration of multiple compliance requirements.
Investigation and Reporting (40%)
- Prepares documentation, including department policies and procedures, business notifications, and security notices.
- Monitors security controls and audits devices, detects possible security incidents.
- Responsible for procedures and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices.
- Communicate governance and compliance objectives to ensure an appropriate compliance and risk aware culture.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Utilizes best practices and risk tolerances frameworks.
- Promote and monitor global organizational information security awareness program
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relevant experience with a combination of functional technical experience with aspects of enterprise business systems.
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other business organizations; successful experience in working with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws and communicate effectively to the organization.
- Knowledge of audit processes, including test and remediation plans and supporting documentation.
- Ability to work on several projects across multiple departments and systems.
- Experience in IT controls such as NIST, SOX, HIPPA, and SSAE 16.
- Presentation, project management, problem-solving, training and conflict resolution skills.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Up to 10% travel required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification.
It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.