Job Number: 478105
Advanced Resources is currently partnered with a valued client located in close vicinity to Rosemont, IL. Advanced Resources client is a global organization that has been a major player in the Manufacturing and Engineering Industry. Advanced Resources client is currently in search for a Contract Staff Accountant, however, Strong Possibility for going Permanent. . The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following:
• Assist with month/quarter/year-end close to include the preparation of journal entries, various account reconciliations, etc.
• Reconcile all corporate bank accounts including payroll and all operating accounts
• Track timely payment of various federal and state payroll taxes
• Assist with the monthly intercompany reconciliations for all global divisions
• Maintain our Corporate fixed asset system including tracking
• Record weekly payroll for domestic business units
• Track prepaid expenses on a monthly basis
• Help with quarterly and year-end audit requests from external auditors
• Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required, including financial and individual account analysis
• Other duties as assigned
Advanced Resources is in search for someone with at least 1 years of experience working in Staff Accountant capacity. A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is a MUST! Experience with ERP system is required. For immediate consideration, please apply!