The Interstate Family of Companies encompasses five distinct companies that provide global transportation, supply chain logistics and relocation management solutions to individuals, corporations and government agencies. At Interstate we offer a strong benefits package, competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and development.
Provides administrative support to the Customer Care Team during the peak period of the year when customer needs are dynamic and unpredictable.
- Answers phones and monitors, responds to or forwards e-mail to appropriate parties.
- Makes outbound phone calls to service providers and customers.
- Prepares routine correspondence, notifications and reports.
- Enters source codes for incoming calls or performs other processing of customer inquiries or issues.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents, file paperwork and documents either physically or electronically.
- Assists in providing Customer Care staff with upcoming activities and tasking.
- Provides data or information by responding to questions and requests.
- Prepares forms for requested services and enters required data or customer requirements into database.
- Keeps accurate and detailed records pertaining to daily activities performed on the Company's behalf.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 to 6 months of direct or related experience.
- Must be accurate and customer-oriented with attention to detail and timely execution of tasks.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & Outlook
Interstate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Setting Up Files