A 1st shift Clinical Laboratory Specialist I role in St. Louis, MO is now available through Adecco Medical and Science. The main function of the Laboratory Technician is to be responsible for testing blood samples.
You MUST have a completed B.S. Degree in a Biology or Chemistry. Some lab experience would also be helpful. Please note that this is an immediate need and a minimum 4-month contract role until at least 5/31/2021 with the chance of an extension.
Shift: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm
• Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
• Assures quality customer service to all customers.
• Maintains acceptable attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
• Maintains accurate records and documentation. Ensures maintenance of donor, patient and employee confidentiality.
• Prepares and labels reagents.
• Performs routine testing of biological samples and notifies appropriate personnel of any identified problems. Operates equipment and monitors for errors and responds appropriately.
• Performs record review.
• Performs routine maintenance on equipment, identifies equipment malfunctions, and notifies appropriate personnel if additional action is needed.
• Assists with monitoring supply and reagent levels, notifies appropriate personnel when new supplies are needed.
• Receives and manages incoming supplies and reagents.
• Maintains the cleanliness of equipment and work areas. Adheres to safety guidelines.
BS Degree in Life Science (MUST have verification - copy of degree and/or official transcript)
If you are interested in this Clinical Laboratory Specialist I role in St. Louis, MO then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical & Science please go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records