To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98104
- Kathy Jansen
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Network Engineer (VoIP)
Kelly IT Resources • Seattle, WA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Senior Cisco Network Engineer (VoIP)
Term of Assignment: Start ASAP, 40hrs/week;
Location: Seattle, WA 98104
email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
General Job Summary:
CISCO VoIP network engineer will provide senior level technical support for Client’s CISCO VoIP system, including troubleshooting of technical problems/issues, creating custom reports, call tree menu changes and other system management needs as required.
• Engineer, design, and maintain a complex enterprise deployment of Cisco phone technology.
• Design and maintain an expanding call center infrastructure at the university.
• Provide ongoing operational support and troubleshooting of production networking issues, with a strong emphasis on VoIP.
• Continued validation and improvement of system performance, quality, and reliability.
• Strong, up-to-date experience with all major Cisco telephone applications, including Call Manager, Unity, and Emergency Responder.
• Modifying call routing scripts and reporting.
• Strong knowledge of Cisco Contact Center needed.
• Configures, maintains, upgrades VMWare server environment for IP telephony environment
• Reviews and recommends additional modifications, upgrades, or new software and hardware to meet the needs and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of VoIP infrastructure.
• Develops IVR and call routing applications.
• Analyze, isolate, and resolve Cisco VOIP system problems. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues
• Ensures a high level of customer service to all users; ensures proper and accurate feedback on technical problems; and coordinates communications between client and information technology staff.
Education & Experience:
• 3+ years of hands on Cisco VoIP experience in enterprise environment
• Proficient knowledge in CISCO VoIP
• 8+ years general network support experience
Required Licenses or Certifications:
• Cisco Voice \ Collaboration certification is preferred (CCNA-Voice, CCNP-Voice)
Required Knowledge of:
• Experience with Cisco CUCM
• Cisco Contact Center Enterprise experience preferred
• Telecommunications configuration, design and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with server operating systems (Linux, Windows) and application software
• Understanding of networking concepts and tools used for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of voice and data communication protocols (H.323, SIP, LDAP, RTP, QoS)
• Cisco IOS experience required
Required Skill in:
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other department staff, management, vendors, outside agencies, community groups and the public.
• Interpreting and administering policies and procedures sufficient to administer, discuss, resolve, and explain them to staff and other constituencies.
• Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving basic computer hardware, software, network, and peripheral problems.
• Experience with WAN, LAN, and related technologies
• Demonstrated hands on experience with Active Directory and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP protocol, SMTP, DNS, DHCP and WINS)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to read and process complex technical information.
• Strong technical skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent organizational and decision making skills
• Preferred experience with Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with end-users, peers, managers and vendors
• Ability to pull and analyze data for helping drive continual operational improvement
• Responding to user requests and providing effective customer service using clear communication skills.
• Communicating technical information to non-technical users.
• Working under steady pressure with frequent interruptions and a high degree of employee contact by phone or in person.
• Responding to inquiries and in effective oral and written communication.
• Researching, analyzing, and evaluating new service delivery methods and techniques.
• Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and people skills
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.