The Technical Support Analyst will provide front line support to the organization as a member of the IT team. As a member of this team, daily activities will include first level troubleshooting, incident resolution, equipment rollout and calibration of IT peripheral equipment. This role also includes end user support and trouble ticket resolution with after hours and weekends on a monthly rotation schedule.
- Primary Job Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Provides first level of support per request from various team members and investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Assists with training users on new desktop hardware and software.
- Supports end-users with Microsoft Office Products.
- Configures and installs client desktop systems according to standards.
- Takes part in an after-hours and weekend on-call (1 weekend per month) rotation as per schedule.
- Assists with onboarding and credentialing new users.
- Assists with configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Assists with performing daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off-site as necessary.
- Performs regular file archival and purge as necessary.
- Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts per request.
- Repairs and recovers from hardware or software failures. Coordinates and communicates with impacted team members.
- Assists with applying OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configures / adds new services as necessary.
- Assists with upgrading and configuring system software that supports ERP infrastructure applications, applications per project, or operational needs.
- Maintains operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Performs periodic performance monitoring.
- Assists with performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Office
- Performance Tuning