Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shift: Day, Evening, Noc
Hours: 6a-2p; 2p-10p; 10p-6a
Licensure: Arizona CNA License
About the Company
La Canada Care Center is affiliated with Bandera Healthcare which has over 30 skilled nursing facilities in Arizona with 7 in the Tucson market. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the “Service Center,” a world-class service team that provides the centralized legal, human resource, training, accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their facilities and operations.
About the Opportunity
The right candidate will posses an ownership attitude, a high degree of initiative and view no task as too large or too small. As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Certified Nurse Assistant – CNA – Skilled Nursing
Specific duties for this Certified Nurse Assistant role include:
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical record
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Keeps resident rooms neat and safe
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Creates and maintains a calm atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis throughout the unit and shift
- Reports complaints or grievances made by residents to supervisor
- Ensures the resident rooms are ready to receiving incoming residents (i.e., bed made, name tags up, etc.)
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Specific qualifications for this Certified Nurse Assistant role include:
- Valid certification as a CNA in state of Arizona
- 6 months’ experience in a long-term care environment preferred
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay for full time employees. Tuition reimbursement and tuition funding are available.
We take pride in being the employer of choice and we look forward to meeting with you about this opportunity.
La Canada Care Center
7970 N La Canada Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA />
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant