$13.30 to $15.40 hourly
We encourage you to apply to this Medical Receptionist if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Receptionists in the Healthcare/NHS industry might be interested in this job at a company working with OfficeTeam. This short-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Atwater, California area. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. Apply today!
What you get to do every day
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Assisting patients with paperwork
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Referring patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner while efficiently answering phone calls within a minimum number of rings
- Maintaining various files and providing general office duties, e.g. scanning, faxing, data entry, etc.
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- General grasp of medical terminology
- Candidates should have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Proficiency with multi-line phone systems required
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Proficiency in customer service
- Data entry experience
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Scheduling experience preferred
Please register on our website at Officeteam.com and contact us at
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.