To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taneytown, MD 21787
- Lorien Health
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lorien Health Services • Taneytown, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that:
- Offers competitive benefits
- Offers employee team events and outings
- Has a real family team environment - https://www.lorienhealth.com/admin/uploads/BBJ_Lorien-40th-Story_Nov2017.pdf
- Has been in the news because of innovation in health care - https://www.lorienhealth.com/admin/uploads/BBJ-Encore-Ribbon-Cutting_7-13-18-1.pdf
- Genuinely loves their employees
Don't believe us? Check us out on Facebook (Lorien Health Services) and in our Digital Newsletter: https://adobe.ly/2NeQcz4
Lorien - Taneytown is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team. Some history about Lorien Health Services and Lorien- Taneytown: For over 40 years, Lorien Health Services is a preferred Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing community and has 10 different locations throughout Maryland. Lorien is a leader in the post-acute care field and on the cutting edge of new programs and technology, including telehealth and telemedicine, to improve the lives of our residents. We provide care to over 100 residents with varying degrees of acuity. As a member of our team you would you will be responsible for the caseload for your assigned shift and for the total care given to the residents during that time, which will include post-acute residents, residents with various medical conditions and needs, and assisted living residents. You will gather information on each resident's condition and will work with the nursing team to continuously evaluate their individual care plan. We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience, a wide variety of benefits as well as a positive work environment with a fully committed care giving team. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Must hold a valid Maryland LPN or RN license in good standing
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.