We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada.
The Residential Glass Installer is a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of residential flat glass and related glass products such as windows, mirrors, display cases, shower doors, etc. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.Specific Responsibilities:
- Install glass, mirrors, door and window hardware in replacement and new installations
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of vehicle
- Sell flat glass products and services to customers
- Conduct accurate field measuring and cut flat glass and mirrors according to specified dimensions and patterns.
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Proactively make problems visible and solve them collaboratively
- Continuously improve existing processes and systems to ensure highest quality and efficiency
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
- Prior experience in the flat glass industry, residential experience required
- Ability to measure accurately and use tape measures and levels
- Physical ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation
- No fear of heights on a ladder or lift
- Excellent communication skills
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn't achieve their own.Notice
Synergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor® franchised system. Each Glass Doctor® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.*Acknowledgement
I acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
- Glass Industry
- Self Motivation
- Accounts Receivable
- Construction Plant Operation