Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 12 months of Medical Surgical / Telemetry Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Wisconsin license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• There is a mileage limit of 50 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
This is a med/surg position in a critical access hospital. you work Med/Surg/ER. a mix of 8 hour shifts and 12 hours shifts. Every third weekend, every other holiday. Pm/ nights.
Shift Start Time: 03:00 PM, 36 Hours
BLS and ACLS must be AHA
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: WI
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Evening
- Contract Date: 2022-07-26
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3
- Surgical Procedures