You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Intelligence & Analytics Engineer
- Responsible for Business Intelligence and self-service reporting, institutional reporting, visualization, dashboard design, and analytic initiatives in BI tools like Tableau.
*Optimize data reporting, analysis and share insights for process improvements.
*Consolidate customer data into a standard format.
*Perform interval data analysis, create presentations, etc.
- Write and maintain complex SQL Queries.
- Create dashboards, visualizations and reporting.
- 2+ years on Experience in Business Intelligence Application Design and Development using BI tools
- Develop HTML and Java Script, various work arounds for write back to database
- Gather business requirements based on process analysis and user interviews to develop application specifications.
- Integrate data between operational systems and business reporting tools.
- Interact with business users to identify dashboard strategies, report layouts, and analysis presentations.
- Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
- Other activities assigned by department manager
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years on Experience in Business Intelligence Application Design and Development using BI tools
- 2+ years intermediate to advanced skills with Tableau dashboards and visualizations.
- 2+ years Tableau server administration.
- Proficient in Excel and VBA
- Experience in R programming language is a plus
- Experience in working with ETL & BI tools (SSIS, SSRS)-----SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) /SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience working SQL Server (T-SQL and Stored Procedures)
- Ability to collaborate with Business Analysts and Project Mangers to convert functional specifications into technical specifications
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills, is a proficient problem solver, ability to acquire new skills quickly and thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Solid critical thinking & trouble shooting skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Application Design
- Business Intelligence
- Business Requirements
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g366b0o
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.