Pizza Hut is committed to delivering oven-hot pizza every day. If you are looking for a side hustle to deliver pizzas when you are available, then Pizza Hut is the place for you because we are looking for great people to join our team of drivers. We offer flexible schedules that could meet your needs. So if you are looking to earn extra cash in your spare time or for a full time gig, Pizza Hut could be the right next step for you. Flex your time. Pad your pocket. Drive pizza. Apply today!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• Friendly: Smile, tell a joke...treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way: a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Dress the part: Nothing "uniform" about the way we do things, because our uniforms (which are actually just really cool t-shirts that you get when you start) were made for team members by team members. If you want a flexible job-and great tips and benefits-then Pizza Hut is the place for you.
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers must be at least 18 years old.
• A clean driving record: Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable vehicle.
A QUICK NOTE ON SAFETY
At Pizza Hut, we are passionate about the health and safety of our team members and our customers. In addition to our already high standards of rigorous cleaning and sanitizing, we have introduced new methods, such as curbside carryout and contactless delivery, to help ensure the safety of everyone in our communities. You will be asked to participate in pre-shift temperature screenings and symptom checks, and to wear a mask during your shift. All protocols will be in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines and will be extended to the interview process.
We also believe in ALL people, and take a unified stance against all forms of racism, gender bias, discrimination, hate and intolerance.Requirements
Over 18 years of age with valid driver's licenseAdditional Information
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Vehicle Insurance