To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Irvine, CA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Global medical device company in Irvine is seeking Engineer I to join their growing team!
- Create, test, and/or improve products by developing experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc., to establish /characterize product and/or process specifications.
- Assign R&D support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provides feedback; and coordinates technician work
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experience preferred
- Basic documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment preferred (if applicable)Good understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Knowledge of and adherence to Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor and other team members in the section or group
- Ability to build stable working relationships internally Prior validation experience highly desireable
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or scientific field of study
- 0-3 years experience preferred but will look at profiles outside of that.
- Validation experience is highly desirable.
- Technical writing experience is a huge plus.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178