To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
202 Graham Street
Harrison, AR 72601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Windstream • Harrison, AR
Posted 27 days ago
Planners are responsible for workforce planning of field operations and work closely with the technicians, supervisors, and managers in the local communities Windstream serves. Planners may handle multiple communities and are often responsible for workforce of around 80 to 120 technicians.
Essential Job Functions:
• Review, monitor and adjust field operation technician daily tasks to ensure all commitment times are met.
• Build close working relationships with field technicians, managers, and directors to maintain and improve dispatch performance and efficiency.
• Oversee technician routes to ensure optimal use of time, manage capacity requirements, and communicate with technicians and local managers to ensure compliance and productivity.
• Work with field personnel to update tech calendars and manage work zones.
• Monitor inbound demand levels and balance across multiple categories with available field technician capacity.
• Analyze failed tasks and provide system administration and correct tasks interface errors.
• Contact customers to provide arrival time updates, reschedule appointments, or respond to escalations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to deal with difficult customers
• Sensitive to customer service needs
• Ability to problem solve and make good judgmental decisions
• Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including overtime
• Innovative and highly motivated
• Ability to prioritize work
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
• Ability to work in a group to reach common goal
• Ability to adapt to process improvements and changes
• Knowledge of basic grammar rules and business math
• Good telephone voice and manners
• Basic PC knowledge and keyboarding skills
• Positive, outgoing attitude
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and 5 years experience with 3 years directly related to the job. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
Job Category: Customer Service
Locations: 202 Graham St |US|Arkansas|Harrison\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.