To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2880 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Workforce Management Clerk (PT) (Circus Circus)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race. The Workforce Management Clerk is responsible for data entry in to several different systems used by the Workforce Management team. Also, generating, auditing and distributing time and labor reports. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Prepare labor and payroll reports.
- Act as a liaison with various departments in regards to time management and attendance.
- Review DAR to update Virtual Roster as needed.
- Coordinate and oversee a specific function or activity within a given operational area.
- Work with multiple operational areas outside of the immediate functional area to complete assignments.
- Depending on duties and responsibilities, can exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Provide administration support with regards to employee time and attendance.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of clerical experience.
- Ability to read and evaluate written material, meet targeted deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of Virtual Roster program.
- Working knowledge of Workday.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.