To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA 91506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Staff Accountant-Payment and Card Services
Aramark • Burbank, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Accrue expenses, reconcile balance sheet accounts and perform basic accounting analysis related to Accounts Payable and Purchasing. Process daily, weekly and monthly jobs in Oracle Accounts Payable and Purchasing to enter invoices, process payments to vendors and create accounting. Research and resolve transaction exceptions.
- Prepare journal entries for various accruals, actual expenses, reserves, cash activity, etc. Clearly document sources of data and reasoning for entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts. Review and analyze accounts balances and report on trends and exceptions
- Run daily, weekly and monthly Oracle Accounts Payable processing jobs
- Process recurring invoices
- Create and execute payment batches for processing check runs for Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) in Oracle 12i.
- Sort, review and distribute checks. Cancel and reissue checks, research check returns.
- Execute Oracle Purchasing month-end close process
- Support Oracle Payables month-end close processing
- Participates in system acceptance, validation, and verification testing
- Complete adhoc reporting to support business analysis questions. Develop skills to extract and sort information posted to g/l using Oracle financial tools. Use spreadsheets and text to explain variances.
- Respond to market centers and vendors regarding problem resolution and Accounts Payable research.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 5 years prior accounting experience;
- Spreadsheet experience required;
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Oracle Accounts Payables knowledge preferred
- Problem Solver; Organized, Flexible self-starter
- Consistently meets critical deadlines
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran