High School degree or equivalent.
1 year of experience preferred.
C.N.A certification preferred but not necessary.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Good Computer skills.
Bethesda Brings out the Best in Talented, Caring People! At Bethesda, more than 1,200 employees dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. Bethesda has been named to the select group of those earning recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in St. Louis for the past four years.
The Activities Assistant is responsible for assisting in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of activity function for all residents of Bethesda Health Group.
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Continued Education in Recreational therapy or related field preferred.
* 1 year geriatric experience preferred.
* Must have knowledge of growth and development and show expertise for geriatric population.
* CPR Certification Required.
* Skill and Abilities
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.