Sales Executive - Overland | Tulsa, OK | req47315
The primary objective of the KN US Sales Organization is to ensure the growth of KN through the development of new
business. The Sales Executive is responsible for winning new accounts within the assigned branch office territory.
The position is also responsible for maximizing sales growth from existing customers through the development of new
sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
• Act as the single point of contact for KN solutions and service sales across all logistics business fields within the assigned territory and customer base.
• Annual Gross Profit Expectation (GPE) range is $300,000 – $750,000 for this position.
• Obtain new "B" and "C+" level customers through sales "hunting" activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to secure winning bids.
• Drive both proactive and ongoing sales "farming" of existing customers, inclusive of vertical market(s) potential.
• Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required).
• Conducts mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer and maintain close/ongoing communication with customer and KN Operations to assure expectations are satisfied.
• Report to management in agreed intervals on market development, working and buying platform.
• Adhere to all policies listed in the KN US Sales Guidelines.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Rate quotations, integrated solutions, logistics planning and operational optimization.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding or two years of operational experience
• Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions
• Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office applications experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Effective presentation and customer relations skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Good analytical skills with attention to detail
• Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results
• Good problem solving and negotiation skills
• Driver’s License
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.
Business To Business