Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, is looking for a SCCM Engineer who excels in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our client's internal and external end users and clients. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We are looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team.
This is a six month contract to hire position in Cummings, GA.
Only qualified candidates who meet the below requirements will be considered.
Address: Cummings, GA
Position: SCCM Engineer/Consultant
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
- Engineering experience of desktop management with Microsoft Systems Center
Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Deep understanding of SCCM components, roles, interactions, and system dependencies.
- Proven scripting experience using PowerShell or equivalent tools.
- Knowledge of SQL as it pertains to the design of the SCCM database and reporting
- Experience of Windows migration.
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end
provisioning processes in SCCM to including images, software deployment, and patching.
- Understanding of SCCM s dependencies on Active Directory (AD), including GPO s, AD
schema, and sites.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Complex Problem Solving