To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Springfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PSA Healthcare • West Springfield, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Executive Director is directly responsible for the administrative and leadership functions associated with all operations of an Aveanna branch. Additionally, the Executive Director is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies, and ensuring compliance with Aveanna's policies and procedures. The Executive Director is appointed by and reports to the Governing Body, also reporting to Area Vice President, AVP, and/or Area Director, AD.
Essential Job Functions
• Team Management:
o Determine staffing needs for internal staffing
o Performance management – Conduct/Oversee the processes:
§ Training of all Operations staff
§ Evaluate staff and develop plans of improvement as needed
§ Monitor progress
§ Conflict resolution
§ Communicate job expectations
§ Set and model quality and customer service standards
§ Communication of and compliance with Aveanna’s Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures
• Client Relations:
o In collaboration with the Nursing Director, conduct intake interviews with new client families
o Participate in weekly meetings to prepare for patients coming onto services
o Proactive follow up with families monitoring quality of service levels
o Incident Management/Issue Resolution
§ Service Failures
§ Client/Family Complaints
• Business Operations:
o Plan and implement branch growth strategies
o Thorough review of financial statements, activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
o Consistently meet reporting deadlines
o Branch compliance with federal and state regulations
o In collaboration with the Client Relations Director, CRD/Client Relations Associate, CRA, visits with the various referral sources
o Ensure hiring processes are followed and recruiting efforts create output to staff clients
o Oversight of client information communicated to Chief Business Officer, CBO, for billing purposes
o Oversight if internal billing and collection efforts to generate clean claims
• High School Diploma
• Criminal Background check completed and results within parameters of Aveanna policy.
• College Degree Preferred
• 2-3 Years Management Experience Preferred
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel; company does not provide vehicles or transportation
• Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25 pounds
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Must have strong sense of smell and touch
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requisition ID: R0009080