To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United Pacific • Springfield, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Assistant Manager Posting
As an Assistant Manager you will be in a full-time position that offers benefits including;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Assistant Store Manager is a leadership role that supports the Store Manager in all store operations and ensures a safe and customer-focused environment at all times. You will be responsible for all Store Manager duties while the Store Manager is not present. You will also assist customers in the purchase of products, develop customer connections, and maintain a positive attitude with all.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead at a retail store.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid, infraction-free Driver’s License. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and oral forms is required.
- Strong capability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Be physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, push, pull minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be able to work irregular shifts, including weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays
- Approximately 75% of work indoors (there are times when an employee will work outside for extended periods of times beyond this percentage).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.