3131 Ft. Worth Highway, Weatherford, TX 76086
URL blocked - click to apply
Automotive BDC Representative /
Potential Annual Income: Up to 6 Figures
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 14 Automotive Dealerships in 4 states and employs over 1,300 people! Our Weatherford dealership is proud to serve customers in Weatherford, Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and surrounding areas.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success. We promote from within and provide aggressive management training!
Shottenkirk Toyota Weatherford is looking for energetic and motivated people to join our growing Business Development Center. Applicant must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, and results driven. We need people who have the ability to work as team players as well as to work independently with little to no direction.
- Competitive hourly pay plus commission
- Up to 6 figures potential annual income
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- We promote from within!
- Aggressive Management Training!
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Great working environment
Responsibilities - BDC Representative:
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy, and professionalism.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate sales appointments.
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
- Effectively utilize lead management tools.
- Compile all necessary reports, forms, and other documentation on a timely basis.
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction, and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements - BDC Representative:
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- The ability to make a minimum of 80+ inbound/outbound calls per day.
- Must have strong computer and phone skills and pay careful attention to detail
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Experience in an internet sales position a huge plus.
- Resume must be uploaded, and assessment completed
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.