At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you'll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation. Position Overview:
The IAM Lifecycle Administration - Manager supports day-to-day operational governance of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program. This role will work closely with operations and project management personnel to support customer inquiries and business process improvements!
Job duties include:
- Serve as team lead for business process improvement efforts associated with software enhancements and compliance
- Serve as a spokesperson on specialized projects or programs
- Champion process development and documentation activities related to Identity Lifecycle Management, Credential Management, Privileged Access Management, and Authorization Lifecycle Management
- Relay technology improvement requests to solutions team.
- Support development of controls framework elements supporting IAM business processes
- Provide mentorship, evaluation, and advocacy on audit inquiries
We will drive compliance and security in the firm, which will help ensure only the right people have access for the right reasons. We are building an outstanding IAM organization by looking at problems differently!Your Impact:
You will take on sophisticated problems, build innovative solutions and promote secure practices throughout the organization.Qualifications:
Keys to Success in this Role:
- 8+ years' related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field or equivalent work experience
- Master's degree in technology-related field or relevant certification such as CISSP
- Knowledge and experience with business analysis processes, techniques, and tools (e.g., voice of customer, customer journey, process flow diagrams, decision trees, Visio, PowerPoint, formal documentation, etc.) preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Proven expertise with Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience with IAM operations, concepts, and technology
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ preferred
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate optimally with all team members including directors, managers, system engineers, and end users
- Ability to develop and clearly articulate business objectives and outcomes to key business partners
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish credibility, and working relationship within division and within the corporation, with stakeholders and partners to ensure a shared outcome
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to optimally communicate and interact with a broad range of peoples and roles
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Freddie Mac offers a comprehensive total rewards package to include competitive compensation and market-leading benefit programs. Information on these benefit programs is available on our Careers site.
This position has an annualized market-based salary range of $127,000 - $191,000 and is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. The final salary offered will generally fall within this range and is dependent on various factors including but not limited to the responsibilities of the position, experience, skill set, internal pay equity and other relevant qualifications of the applicant.
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes