Job ID 23-053
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers' journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them - in ways they may not even know they are at risk - so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
What you'll be working on
* Identifying / documenting functional and non-functional requirements
* Ensure Product Management and business stakeholders understand impacts of requests on the project, associated applications, and other business units
* Manage highly complex and detailed data in spreadsheets (Product Master File) for new product introduction / updates to existing products, understanding the structure of the data and what portions are critical to each system and being able to transfer that knowledge from product to product
* Serve as domain subject matter expert in Pricing and Quoting Tool
* Quarterly Price List Production for each Region and Currency
* Refine requirements (user stories) so they are readily consumable by software Engineers
* Develop test cases designed to validate functional and non-functional system requirements
* Execute / facilitate execution of test scripts based on test cases
* Work in testing tools or frameworks to create automated testing suites for one or more systems
* Use data to drive decisions
* Apply a high-level understanding of each product's system architecture and the technologies used to move / modify data in them (e.g., queues / messaging services, webservices, APIs, databases)
* Assist Engineers in debugging / troubleshooting issues involving data or the accuracy of data, in day-to-day work and production support scenarios
* Research systems as needed to reverse engineer or understand their function through data extraction and validation
* Contribute to refinement of SDLC-related tools, standards, and training specific to NPI and Pricing data
What you bring to the role
* Solid attention to detail
* 5+ years experience with data manipulation using tools or languages such as Business Object, SQL over huge data sets.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with multiple types of analysis of current state operating model, data reconciliation, quality review, workflow analysis, and functional requirements.
* Experience system implementation, developing, and executing testing strategies, supporting model validation and remediation.
* Proven success identifying and tracking business issues and risks support mitigation and resolution as required.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and networks across all levels of the organization.
* Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, while maintaining a high attention to detail and meet deadlines.
What you'll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility - there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
* High-quality health benefits
* Retirement Plan with employer match
* Career-growth opportunities
* Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
* Volunteer opportunities
- Attention To Detail
- Data Processing