To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alpharetta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. WMS Implementation Specialist
UPS IT • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Warehouse Management Implementation Specialist
UPS title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Business Analysis at UPS Technology:
Our Business Systems Analysts tie our technology to our business needs as they determine how new tech solutions will affect our customers. Their analysis ensures we maximize the positive impact of new technology across the business. As a UPS Business Analyst, you are a problem solver that enables the organization to achieved its goals and bring value to our UPS teams and customers!
About this role:
The Senior Business Systems Analyst performs functions on highly complex projects and provides guidance to a team of Business Systems Analysts (BSAs) on cross-functional projects. He/She serves as a liaison between the business community and Information Services (I.S.). This position elicits and analyzes business needs for highly complex projects, determines the impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems, and validates that solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision. He/She ensures that BSA work products conform to quality and content standards, and stays current on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools and techniques. He/She collaborates with organizational stakeholders and senior management to establish and implement processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work products for the enterprise. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business, processes and services and document functional user requirements and facilitate their IT implementations through the project life cycle.
- 3-5+ years of providing strategic business analysis and implementation services to business partners for mid-size to large projects – focused around Warehouse Management systems. Experience with competing WMS systems – GWS Manhattan, Softeon, Exceed or similar systems is a must
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, able to work independently, and be able to multitask. Strong analysis and problem solving skills. Strong planning and organizational skills. Strong collaboration and organizational skills. Ability to work well under time constraints
- Advanced-level proficiency with Business Process Analysis, Microsoft Office Suite, User Story Prioritization
- Beginner/Intermediate-level proficiency with Agile Business Analysis, Structured Systems Analysis, SQL Language
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity