Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Digital Analytics Architecture Manager will be responsible for executing the digital data architecture vision to enable our Optum digital analytics strategy. This architect must be comfortable architecting, configuring, and administering an analytics infrastructure in partnership with Product and IT Development. This role will specifically manage and prioritize tag implementation, audit existing set-ups, and provide requirements to our development teams. This architect will play a central role in supporting end to end quality and governance associated with analytics implementations. This individual will act as a strategic consultant across many products and lines of business, requires strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks. The ideal candidate should hold an extensive knowledge of digital analytics and has the ability to work across many different stakeholders and systems organizations to execute this strategy.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop instrumentation strategies and measurement frameworks across multiple websites & mobile apps
- Lead digital analytics implementation operations by managing and prioritizing all implementation requests
- Responsible for all implementation requests and ensure all have measurement standards implemented and are functioning as expected
- Deliver clear and concise measurement documentation
- Debugging/troubleshooting/resolving Adobe configuration and integration issues
- Assess, audit and identify gaps in existing tagging, infrastructure and Adobe Launch configurations
- Partner with Digital Product & IT Development Engineers on instrumentation configuration
- Aid data analysts and data scientists in integrating, consolidating, cleansing digital data
- Support omnichannel analytics data integration strategy
- Support implementation architecture strategy
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics, data analytics, data platform architecture, or engineering
- 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- 3+ years of experience with digital analytic implementation technologies such as: Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, or Adobe Launch
- Tagging expertise for both websites & apps in enterprise-grade environments
- Experience with quality assurance and debugging of tagging (media tags and analytics)
- Expertise in writing tagging specifications
- Expertise leveraging Adobe Launch to implement Media Pixels
- Expertise leveraging Charles Proxy, ObservePoint, Omnibug and other web developer tools to debug Analytics Tags
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data engineering, marketing or related field
- Certifications: Adobe Certified Master - Adobe Analytics Architect
- Experience working with global teams
- Solid multitasking abilities
- Desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.