By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
Provide client service and product support to Quantitative Strategies investment team for Corporate Ladders as other QSG strategies. Support the trading and portfolio construction team by responding to client and sales force inquiry regarding current accounts and future prospects. Assist traders/portfolio managers with analyzing account and other QSG business data in an effort to streamline the inquiry response process and promote QSG‘s products to the distribution team and its clients.
- Manage calls and answer product, market and account specific questions from clients and internal partners including covering the Ladders hotline.
- Assist with strategy implementation using proprietary portfolio construction tools to build sample client portfolios and transition analysis reports.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and traders on day-to-day investment responsibilities including monitoring portfolio positioning, execution, cash management and compliance according to guidelines.
- Support product and relationship management functions in distribution as part of the overall business development effort.
- Serve as contact point with Investment Operations and sales team to help facilitate onboarding of client portfolios.
- Work with the quantitative analysts in preparing data and creating reports for client presentations and account reviews.
- Provide backup and support for the implementation process related to trade output review and prioritization.
- Over time, develop enough industry and product specific knowledge to conduct calls with existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of related industry experience.
- CFA designation or candidate preferred.
- Advanced PC computer skills including Bloomberg, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Power Point, SQL Server & Visual Basic programming knowledge is a plus. Strong math orientation and numerical aptitude, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential. Strong customer service orientation toward both internal and external customers.
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team that interacts with other EV investment and support functions.
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or expression, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this Web site is for U.S. residents only. The information on this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Eaton Vance does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. © Eaton Vance Management. All rights reserved. Two International Place, Boston, MA 02110