Kelly Services is seeking a human resources administrator for a plastics company in the Montgomery area.
Minimum of 5 years human resources required.
•All levels of administration such as talent selection (recruitment), data entry,
creating/maintaining spreadsheets, scheduling pre-employment assessments, filing,
scanning/copying, binding, e-mailing, scheduling job interviews, etc.
- Complete data entry requirements and prepare documentation in a clear, concise, and
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates via telephone and e-mail
- Deliver effective human resource administrative support by assisting human resources team
- Partner with the Human Resources Manager to screen and sort resumes while seeking only
the most qualified applicants per the job description
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems; develop and update administrative systems
to make them more efficient
- Ability to maintain CONFIDENTIALITY in all aspects of position
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases with candidate information
- Perform all other duties as assigned are required.
High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree or higher degree preferred
- At least 5 years of human resources experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of human resources functions, office management systems, and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to type 55 to 65 words per minute
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work