Job Number: 476147
Our client located in Vernon Hills is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the National Business Manager. The Administrative Assistant will help support company events, sales and marketing activities, and communications internally and externally, as well as clerical and miscellaneous duties.
Hour: Full time, Monday-Friday; Flexible schedule
What's in it for you?
- Average employee tenure is 10 years - they pride themselves from growing within and low turnover.
- Summer hours: 4x10 schedule (four ten hour days and one day off during the week).
- HR Initiatives:
- Wellness campaign.
- Employee health social with healthy food brought in once/month.
- Annual company picnic.
- Holiday party.
- Phenomenal benefits plan, including 16 days of PTO year one (accrued).
- Business casual environment with jeans on Friday.
- Flexible start/end time.
- Coordinate activities for conferences and society-run training courses. Ensure all aspects of the events are completed.
- Manage expense reports via Concur.
- Coordinate travel and logistics, including calendar management.
- Coordinate activities for training events.
- Keep company lab inventory (drapes, gowns, etc.) in sufficient quantities for upcoming events.
- Assist with marketing material development including, social media posts, website news items, informational flyers, flash drives, training and sales packets.
- Facilitate marketing communication with doctors.
- Analyze sales data and prepare reports as requested
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, sales force and Clinical Specialists.
- Assist in coordinating the deployment and travel arrangements of Clinical Specialists.
- Obtain signatures, monitor progress, and expedite the process for various projects.
- Providing assistance as requested with travel requests, expense reports, and other forms and paperwork.
- Filing and archiving of paperwork, forms and projects.
- Interfacing with other departments to elicit information and/or provide information.
- Assist with hospitality during training courses held at corporate office and elsewhere as needed.
- Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Other duties as assigned by National Business Manager.
- BA/BS preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of admin ex.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a team environment a must; Individual must be professional projecting a strong and confident yet friendly personality.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like something you'd be interested or would like to hear more about, let's connect! Please, forward your resume
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Setting Up Files