Job ID: 154656
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Experience the personal gratification of working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record for a world-class organization and leader in the industry. Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a U.S. Subsidiary of CRH plc, offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth.
We are currently seeking an Finance Manager who will report directly to the General Manager of our Perrysburg, Ohio facility. This position is responsible for supervising one Accounting Assistant and one Receptionist. The preferred candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting plus have experience with general ledger and monthly closing within a manufacturing environment. This person will be responsible for managing and accomplishing all accounting functions including but not limited to A/P and A/R, Account Reconciliations, Cash Management and Inventory Control, Credit and Collections, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance plus the regular review and reporting of financial statistics and results.
All candidates should be detailed oriented, possess strong organizational skills and a willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Lotus Notes are a must with past experience in an AS400, Cognos and/or Infinium environment a plus.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening. Must be eligible to work in the United States of America.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting (preferred)
- 3+ years experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Work with others to achieve a common goal
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with Credit/Collections
- Daily accounting activities
- Sales and credits
- Monitor variable and fixed cost accounts
- All aspects of the monthly close up to Financial Statements
- Perpetual Inventory Review
- Accrual and Prepaid Accounts
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Capital Spending Analysis
- Preparation of annual forecast and budget
- Implement internal audit controls
- Monitor plant to insure compliance
- Supervise Accounting Assistants
- Miscellaneous office duties (including IT requests, phone system management and office equipment)
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.