Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We've assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense. WHAT YOU'LL DO * Design electronics from concept to functional prototype, including hardware selection, PCB design, and system level integration.
* Troubleshoot issues that span the electrical and software boundaries, with solid skills using both lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.) and software debugging tools.
* Develop low-level firmware/software for microcontrollers, embedded Linux systems, and supporting development & testing tools.
* Work closely with other electrical, mechanical, software, firmware, and test engineers to deliver fully functional products.
* Work in a fast-paced environment supporting new developments, active deployments, and customer operated hardware.
* Concurrently manage involvement in multiple projects at various stages REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
* Familiarity with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, debuggers, current-probes, and automation of tests.
* Familiarity with software development processes and tools such as git, Github, JIRA, etc.
* Familiarity with standard interfaces such as Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, PCIe, USB, etc.
* Familiarity with embedded Linux development, including device trees, hardware drivers, bootloaders, and basic Unix/Linux tools.
* Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral).
* Experience with Altium Designer or equivalent electronic design automation tools.
* Proficiency with C/C++ and common languages (Python, Rust, Haskell, etc.) * U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we'd love to hear from you!
- Altium Designer
- Artificial Intelligence
- Booting (Bios)
- C++ (Programming Language)