As a Retail Merchandiser, enjoy the freedom to make your own schedule while learning about our major retail partners, products, and services. We offer variety of assignments such as merchandising services, new product roll outs, seasonal support, product resets, building displays, signage, inventory replenishment and more!
- Great full-time opportunity!
- Competitive pay rate and mileage reimbursement.
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) including company match.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Earn money for referrals, make work more fun by referring people you know.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Available to work 32-40 hours per week.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system.
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation with the ability to travel throughout the Region.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
What is the process?
- Apply with your updated resume.
- We’ll reach out after reviewing your application.
- If it’s a match, a job offer will be extended shortly after your interview.
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family!
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients through the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy. #IND123
- Microsoft Access
- Smart Device
- Apple Ios
- Android (Operating System)