- $60-150k Depending on Experience
Full benefits- medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401k opportunities
- Paid time off
- Extremely high growth potential with an amazing company on the forefront of a booming industry!
Blue Raven Solar is one of the largest and fastest growing residential solar companies in the nation. We are looking for hard working and self-motivated team members who have a desire to upstart their career and help homeowners go green, save money, and invest in increasing their home value. As a Journeyman Electrician you will be our primary point of contact on the ground and integrally involved with the entire process of helping customers go solar. Electricians must be well versed in residential wiring and able to coordinate with multiple crew members during the install process. This position will require the individual to have the ability to communicate with other crew members and our corporate office effectively and efficiently. Reliable communication is absolutely crucial.
Blue Raven Solar
- 2021 Best Places to Work (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Top 100 CEOs in America – Ben Peterson (Glassdoor)
- 2021 Best Companies for Career Growth (Comparably)
- 2020 Most Customer-Friendly Company (Best in Biz)
- Ensure that the work is performed in a professional and workmanlike manner to conform to existing national and local building codes.
- Work cooperatively with team members to complete residential solar installations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system components to resolve electrical issues.
- Lead the installation of electrical systems that interconnect the solar array to the grid.
- Ensure work performed is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes.
- Work with crew members and homeowners to fulfill any necessary system troubleshooting to support solar equipment installation.
- Possession of either national or state journeyman electrician license.
- Working knowledge of current NEC codes.
- Must have working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels.
- PV Solar installation experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be experienced with all required hand/power tools associated with the electrical trade.
- Ability to read and interpret single line drawings.
- Must be comfortable working from ladders and at heights.
- Cladding (Construction)
- Electrical Installation Work
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Photovoltaics (Pv)
- Problem Solving