Kelly Services currently has a hirect hire opening for a Registered Nurse/Sr Manager of Clinical Operations in Richardson TX.
This position is responsible for leading and managing the development, implementation, strategic day-to-day administration of managed care operations in a variety of clinical functions such as Utilization Management, Case Management and Disease Management. Establish and lead team efforts, communications, protocols and procedures for managed care activities ensuring the cost effectiveness of health care delivery by an ongoing coordination with other internal departments. Meet/exceed internal and external customer service expectations.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 years direct clinical experience to the consumer.
- 2 years supervisory experience in a utilization management role.
- 4 years of corporate managed care experience in Case Management or Condition Management.
- Knowledge of medical management/nursing practices.
- PC experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills including presenting clinical/operational recommendations to executive management, Medical Directors, or external clients.
- Problem solving skills.
- Presentation skills including presenting information clearly, concisely, and in a positive manner to internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of Utilization Management metrics, HEDIS and regulatory bodies such as NCQA and URAC.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Certification in UM, CM or DM.
- Bachelor or advanced degree.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Recruiter- Staci Daigle-Davis Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply