To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9700 Military Drive West
San Antonio, TX 78251
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Front Office
Hyatt Corporation • San Antonio, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Come join our team!
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates Hyatt Residence Club (HRC), a flexible points-based program with more than 30,000 members who have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the popular Hyatt Gold Passport guest loyalty program. HRC members also have exchange privileges through Interval International’s network of approximately 3,000 other resorts in more than 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide, a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. Marriott Vacations Worldwide and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club program and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. www.HyattResidenceClub.com.
Responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes staff training, inter-department communications and staff scheduling.
- Responsible for the overall guest service of the hotel by maintaining an organized and efficient Front Desk
- Short and long-term planning and the management of the resort’s Front Office operations
- Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Maintain guest room inventory
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect Hyatt Service Standards and Procedures
- Perform all tasks of a Front Office Staff as needed to facilitate service
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done per policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent communication with the housekeeping department
- Maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc., while ensuring all staff are trained in these areas
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve guest complaints
- Create expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed upon activities and time tables
- Insures proper staffing levels for customer service goals
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect service standards and procedures
- Understands and applies all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests always.
- Collaboration with Housekeeping and Engineering
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation techniques to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction of direct reports
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Four (4) years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience; college degree in Hotel Administration preferred
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to speak English effectively with customers and/or associates. Ability to write clearly and legibly
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to perform basic to complex math problems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Service oriented style with the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Wild Oak Ranch - 9700 West Military Drive, San Antonio, TX 78251
Set within the beautiful Texas Hill Country lies Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, A Hyatt Residence Club, with design reminiscent of historic ranch architecture including limestone exteriors, rustic wood beams and custom furnishings. Explore 39 acres of lush landscaping and nature trails while enjoying our amenities like the indoor/outdoor pool area with waterslides, spas, 800-foot river pool and cabanas. Discover your perfect vacation by enjoying a personal fire-pit at the Wildflower Pavilion, watching a movie under the stars, relaxing on a hammock, listening to live music at JB's Restaurant or playing a round of golf at the Hyatt Hill Country just minutes away. Come experience our one-of-a-kind, residential-style accommodations with Texas hospitality.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.