To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Investigator Payments Analyst 1
IQVIA • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Ability to perform duties in all areas of the IPA payment process: Set-up, payments, reconciliations, inquires & close out of studies
• Assume study responsibility from alignment to close out. SVT load to CTMS, SVT linked to sites, interface in production at FPI, and ensure subject visits tracked in CTMS and paid on time
• Ability to review, assess and recommend legal language for Clinical Trial Agreements, Amendments or Notification Letters
• Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders, sponsors and sites to ensure payments are made in a timely and efficient manner to avoid site escalations
• Review & analyze metrics, achieving end to end payment cycle times to avoid site escalations / improve site satisfaction survey scores
• Answer frontline inquiries from sites, sponsors, PL regarding payment issues
• Contact employees and other departments as necessary to request missing information and update invalid data issues.
• Identify, track and report accounting data accurately and follow-up on routine issues flagging non standard issues to global lead and/or line manager.
• Provide assistance to other team members handling functional tasks to ensure timelines are met
• Check that appropriate approvals are obtained for accounting purposes.
• Flag problems with existing procedures and systems and make suggestions for improvements
• Ability to and participate in preparing and auditing materials requiring analyses of supporting documents and ensure that all entries are entered into the system correctly
• Assist in the testing of test scripts and data sets. Manage and coordinate testing during system updates to CTMS
• Provide standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills
• Ability to prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
• Analytical and numeracy skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sites
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree with 1 year experience of financial analysis; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Occasional travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1080632