Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas.
Milgard Windows’ Denver location is seeking an experienced Architectural Sales Representative to join their dynamic team.
The Architectural Sales Rep is responsible for aggressively growing sales and promoting the Milgard brand throughout the Colorado market, while acting as a Milgard business representative for building architects in the region.
- Facilitate product knowledge training and educate Architects about our expansive line of products in both small and large group settings
- Partner with Architects on writing specifications for Milgard Windows and Doors on project plans and outline rough project budgeting
- Provide training to our Inside and Outside Sales staff on building codes and product knowledge
- Expand and develop relationships with local Architects to promote growth of Milgard’s market share for both multi-family and customer home sectors throughout assigned territory
Viable candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in outside sales, a strong knowledge base of the building industry market, with a record of achieving territory and sales growth year over year. Ability to read blueprints, initiate sales processes through prospecting and building and cultivating strong business relationships within the architect and designer community are also critical success factors.
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. We have a robust total rewards offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a Company match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow
To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture visit our website at We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career URL blocked - click to apply as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShift
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Operate Cash Register