Our client is one of the largest chain of a well known fast food concept offer huge growth opportunity. They span from the Northeast, to northern mid-west, to North and South Carolina. They are a strong corporate company that has been in business for a very long time and pride themselves on being a people focused organization. They offer regular, scheduled reviews with potential for advancement and compensation growth.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
- HUGE CAREER OPPORTUNITY - OPENING 250 LOCATIONS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS - CURRENTLY HAVE OVER 700 STORES
- Awesome bonus structure!
- Results oriented. Managers have full control and full understanding of profit results. Drive sales and profit; get rewarded!
- Very little turnover - many senior managers started as line cooks and dishwashers!
- Five Day Work Week
- Paid Weekly - Direct deposit available to the bank of your choice.
- No 24 hour or late nights - closes 11pm weekly
- In charge of day-to-day operations and management of the restaurant
- Overall responsibility for a quick-service location with $1.0 - $2.0+ Million sales per year
- Manage performance including financial analysis and forecasting
- Build restaurant sales through marketing and promotional execution
- Recruit, hire, and train the right talent; supervise management and hourly workers
- Maintain standards, facility and equipment
- Motivate, inspire and challenge team to consistently achieve and surpass company goals
- Health Care-Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Care-Dental, Health Care-Vision
- Life Insurance Basic Life Insurance at one times annual salary
- Supplemental Life Insurance up to three times annual salary & Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) - vested 401(k) plan with base salary deferrals of up to 50%, subject to IRS maximum limit
- Vacation Benefits - Two weeks after one year of employment, three weeks after five years, four weeks after ten years
- Direct Deposit
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as General Manager in fast food or quick-service
- Proven track record as a Manager with 10-12 years overall experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; learn and adapt to new opportunities with ease
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills; strong training & development background
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a role model to crew members and Managers
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays without restrictions
- Desire to advance within the company
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Hospitality Recruitment: Restaurant General Manager
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
- Financial Analysis