Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Build out internal communications strategy in conjunction with designing organizational change management plans related to IT Support Services transformation.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Lead cohesive content strategy across projects, programs, serve as brand steward for ITSS content
- Leverage existing personas to develop content for a variety of communications that meet users where they are, and using thoughtful, innovative adult learning and communications best practices
- Maintain content for limited owned channels (SharePoint Resource site)
- Provide, collate, analyze, and report on monthly metrics for communications channels and vehicles
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects or requests
- Serve as team lead SME for digital ecosystem communications platforms (e.g. Yammer, SharePoint, email (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Serve as primary liaison between other internal communications groups, focusing on building relationships and optimizing process within and across teams
- Writing – Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
- Organizational – Strong ability and experience managing multiple workstreams, competing priorities, and interdependent, moving parts.
- Learning and Development – Foundational knowledge and experience in adult learning and training methods
- Interpersonal – Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to partner and negotiate with stakeholders including OCM leads, technology capability partners, communications teams, agency partners, and senior leaders.
- Creative – Ability to develop creative, cohesive, multi-channel communication strategies
- Digital – Familiarity and comfort with information technology, especially digital and video
- Leadership – Ability and confidence to guide and lead teams in creative and communications exercises, negotiate tradeoffs, make a solid business for decisions or direction
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years IT experience
- 3+ years of related communications or marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external partners
- 3+ years of experience using communication and influencing skills in a complex matrix environment
- 3+ years of experience using process and project management skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The Salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The Salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.